Spaciotempo works closely with architecture firms to provide the ultimate in high quality, cost-effective and speedy temporary building solutions. Here is our blueprint of five reasons why we can make the lives of architects easier.
The world is waking up to the infinite possibilities of temporary buildings. Spaciotempo temporary structures offer a quick, cost-effective and scalable option that is often just as effective, if not more, than a permanent structure. Now, we are teaming up with architects to offer increasingly more innovative solutions to the UK’s building shortage.
Temporary building solutions for architects
We’ve shortlisted five ways in which a Spaciotempo building can help architects:
1. Cost-effective solutions – There are many headaches associated with permanent builds. Between the foundation costs, legal fees, stamp duties and agent fees to negotiate (just for starters!), the amount of red tape to negotiate can be a major burden. Of course, a temporary building from Spaciotempo eradicates all these issues; saving a great deal of time and cost for architectural plans.
2. Speedy temporary buildings – Deadline creep is an ever-present, and potentially costly, part of an architect’s daily life. Budgets can quickly spiral out of control when timescales slip. However, with our swift installations and skilled technical team, your plans need never run over time again, thanks to the incredible turnaround time of Spaciotempo temporary buildings.
3. Full planning permission – That meddlesome red tape can often scupper design plans even before a brick is laid; all at the hands of planning permission disputes. While temporary buildings still require planning permission, the great advantage of working with Spaciotempo is that we liaise directly with town planners to manage the complete planning permission process. Our temporary structures are looked upon favourably for their energy efficiency.
4. Emergency relief – In the event of an emergency that threatens to derail your building project, Spaciotempo can step into the breach to provide a temporary structure that can keep your build on time and on budget. Adverse weather slowing down proceedings? Our anodised aluminium frame, roof-only industrial canopies can be installed in no time, to keep foundations or costly materials safe and dry. Or if a build has to come to a halt, one of our temporary buildings can provide the perfect stop-gap to ensure your clients aren’t left without facilities during the downtime.
5. Flexible and bespoke – How often have you wanted to tweak your planning drawings, only to find that the nature of the project won’t allow any deviations? With Spaciotempo temporary structures, we can be incredibly flexible. Thanks to our in-house design team, and supremely customisable temporary buildings and temporary canopies, we can work with you to adapt and refine your specifications – be it scale, flooring, walling or doors. Plus, because everything is designed, manufactured and installed by us, you only have to deal with a single point of contact.
Spaciotempo temporary buildings are an architect’s best friend
As you can see, Spaciotempo temporary buildings are an architect’s best friend in terms of planning for all eventualities. Whether it be for an emergency solution, or a more permanent fixture, Spaciotempo is always happy to collaborate with architecture firms to provide the most effective and responsive solution to fix everyday problems that can inevitably plague even the best laid architectural plans.
Speak to Spaciotempo today about your Temporary Building requirements.