We endeavour to:
- Comply with and exceed all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
Energy and Water
- We will seek to reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
- Lights and electrical equipment will be switched off when not in use.
- Heating will be adjusted with energy consumption in mind.
- The energy consumption and efficiency of new products will be taken into account when purchasing.
- We will reduce the need to travel, restricting to necessity trips only.
- We will promote the use of travel alternatives such as e-mail or video/phone conferencing.
- We will make additional efforts to accommodate the needs of those using public transport or bicycles.
- We will use ‘green’ vehicles and maintain them rigorously.
Monitoring and Improvement
- Cleaning materials will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Materials used in office refurbishment will be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- We will only use licensed and appropriate organisations to dispose of waste.
Environmental Temporary Buildings
Our parent company GL events has a dedicated team who co-ordinate our Programme for the Environment. All of GL events’ companies, including Spaciotempo, work together to adopt the programme’s values, as well as to share and exchange experiences. Wherever possible, we also ask our suppliers and key stakeholders to participate in the aims of the Programme for the Environment.