Developed by Spaciotempo’s retractable tunnel manufacturing partner, Giulio Barbieri, this brand new product enables traffic through the tunnel to be sanitised using an automated misting system. This innovative solution offers businesses, care homes, educational institutions, shops and transport networks another weapon in the fight against COVID 19 and has already been rolled out across Italy with huge success.
Available in two standard sizes (bespoke sizes on request)
Ideal for disinfecting passenger and customer entrances
Misting system* housed in secure protective container
Available in colours that complement existing corporate branding
Disinfect produce and equipment on entry to shop floor
Match with corporate colours and add company branding
Flexible hire options
Fast and safe installation
*Please note: Sanitising solution must be certified for use in the UK. Please contact Spaciotempo directly for guidance.
The Sanitary Gate comprises three separate elements:
A retractable tunnel made of aluminium profile, stainless steel fasteners, and fireproof PVC covers. Fitted to the inside frame of the tunnel are:
- Misting system (spray nozzles or spray guns, depending on the type of system chosen);
- Bracket mounted motion detector photocells;
- Two-way traffic light (red and green) with 24V low consumption LEDs.
Housed inside a protective metal container, the misting system is available in the following versions:
- Electric hydraulic pump – using either a concentrated product mixed with mains water , with the help of an integrated dosing unit, or ready-to-use blend;
- Compressed air misting system for a ready-to-use blend, with pneumatically operated components, not connected to the power supply.
It is essential that the Sanitary Gate is used in conjunction with a sanitising substance approved for usage in UK. Please contact Spaciotempo directly for guidance.